Abaque® Series peristaltic hose pumps are manufactured and shipped from the PSG® facility in North Wales, Pennsylvania. Abaque Series pumps feature a seal-less design that eliminates leaks and product contamination, and have the ability to run dry continuously without adversely affecting the pumps performance.
The Peristaltic Principle
High performance: Seal-less design eliminates leaks and product contamination, and have the ability to run dry continuously without adversely affecting the pumps performance, pressure, and accuracy (no slip).
Reliability: The Abaque pump has none of the usual parts that create problems on other pumps: seats, valves, mechanical seals. The hose is the only replacement part.
Handling of the toughest pumping challenges, including extremely abrasive and aggressive fluids, solid loaded liquids, as well as shear sensitive and viscous materials.
Features and Benefits
Capable of running in forward or reverse
Solid construction and advanced design results in reduced maintenance and repairs
Handles your toughest pumping needs from abrasive and aggressive fluids to sheer sensitive and viscous materials
Non-metallic insert (PPH, PVDF)
- Natural Rubber (NR): Highly resilient with excellent abrasion resistance and strength. Generally resistant to diluted acids and alcohols. Suitable for temperatures from -17°C to 70°C (0°F to 158°F).
- Nitrile Buna Rubber (NBR): Highly wear resistant to oily products. Suitable for temperatures from -17°C to 70°C (0°F to 158°F).
- Nitrile Buna Rubber with FDA liner (NBR FDA): Used in hygienic applications
- Ethyl Propylene Rubber (EPDM): High chemical resistance, especially with concentrated acids, alcohols and ketones. Suitable for temperatures from -17°C to 80°C (0°F to 176°F).
- Hypalon®: High resistance to oxydant as well as to concentrate bases and acids
HDN10, HDN15, HDN20
HDN25, HDN32, HDN40, HDNX40
HDN80, HDNX80, HDN100